Scoop.it Content Director's email newsletter editor make it super easy for you to build a newsletter through simple drag and drops of your curated or original content:
- From the Newsletter section of the Planner, click on today's date and on "Create a newsletter":
- Search in different topics and filter by keyword (useful to retrieve older content):
- Then simply Drag and drop articles you want to the Newsletter (right side): - Re-arrange the order of the articles: - Have a look at the live preview of the Newsletter: - You can now add any section to the newsletter and fully customize it: - You can also easily customize the header (1), change the template (2) or even edit the html if you're in (geek) expert mode (3): - Here is how you can change the template: - Or edit the html:
Once your newsletter looks good you have several options to send it:
1. Copy / paste the HTML into any email system (Constant Contact, MailChimp...) or marketing automation software (Marketo, Eloqua, HubSpot, Pardot...).
2. Download it as an HTML file.
3. Send to me to receive it by email and forward it from your GMail, Outlook or personal email client.
We also have a direct integration with MailChimp that makes your life even easier.
- To use our MailChimp integration in Content Director, connect your Mailchimp just like you connect your Wordpress blog:
Connecting MailChimp enables you to:
- Schedule a MailChimp campaign in a few clicks directly from the newsletter editor: