This feature is part of Scoop.it Business and Scoop.it Pro.
Measure your traffic trends, posts performance and audience engagement for each topic with the available Scoop.it stats. Follow the tutorial or read the information below to discover how to track your performance.
Select a topic in "My Topics" tabs then mouseover your username to find the Analytics in the drop-down menu.
- Be aware of your topic’s key performance since its creation (number of posts/visits/reations/followers, your Scoop.it score) and find out who’s following your topic by clicking on the number of followers.
- Performance by Post illustrates the traffic of each individual post. Learn what type of content your audience likes to read from you.
- Topic Audience shows you what impact your curation activity (blue bars) had on your traffic (white line): as you publish more and more relevant, well edited posts, you will see your audience grow naturally. But remember to share your posts to get them discovered: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+…
- Visitors displays the total number of people who visited your topic since it was created. With a split between Scoop.it registered users (yellow) and unregistered anonymous visitors (red)
- Most Engaged Users and Top Readers reveal your readers’ loyalty.
- Topic Traffic Sources enables you to know where your traffic is coming from both in terms of geography and origin.
On the top right of the Analytics page you can change the time period for the given stats.
- Add Google Analytics to your topic to get even more stats. Find out how to do it here: