- make it private or hidden which will make it visible to you and the people you want to grant access to through either: a password, or defining specific Scoop.it users or groups of users. This option is available to our Scoop.it Enterprise customers. This feature requires a manual billing process and a yearly payment. To request pricing and set it up, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make not only a topic private, but to also make user profiles private, and benefit from a complete private Knowledge Management solution for your company, ask us for a demo of Scoop.it Knowledge Management version.
1. Private Topics implementation:
Once the privacy option has been activated on your Scoop.it Enterprise account:
- You will be free of using whichever privacy method suits you best for each private topic and also change between methods at any point in time.
- You will be also free to mix private and public topics from the same account.
- Your private topics won't be visible in Search engines like Google or on Scoop.it (including the Scoop.it Search, your public profile page when viewed by other users, etc...)
To go beyond topic privacy and benefit from a complete private, white-label and collaborative Scoop.it environment within your company, ask us for a demo of Scoop.it Knowledge Management version.