1. Is Scoop.it free? What version of Scoop.it should I use?
Yes! Anyone can sign up for a free Scoop.it account. With a free account, you can get started by creating your first topic, scoop content suggestions or publish any web content with the Scoop.it bookmarklet, and share your scoops to 2 of your social networks. You also have access to the Scoop.it mobile Apps on iPhone and Android as well as Scoop.it for the iPad. The free plan is ideal for students and lifelong learners who want to communicate a developing expertise on a single topic.
But to make the most of Scoop.it and to get help from our customer success team, consider the following versions depending on who you are and what your goal is:
|You are a...||Your goal is to...||Ideal plan||Subscribe |
or learn more at
|Student, lifelong learner||Build and communicate a developing expertise on a single topic.||Free|
|Professional expert||Communicate your professional expertise to your network so you can stay top of mind and well identified.||Scoop.it Pro||http://www.scoop.it/pricing|
|Small business owner or consultant||Add more content to your website in just a few minutes per day.||Scoop.it Business||http://www.scoop.it/pricing|
|Business intelligence analyst, team leader, HR manager or IT manager||Share knowledge or business intelligence with my coworkers securely and privately to build their awareness on strategic topics.||Scoop.it Knowledge Sharing||http://knowledge-management.scoop.it/|
|Marketer||Publish more and better content to generate SEO, traffic and leads. Maximize your content reach. Measure content impact on strategic KPIs and improve ROI.||Scoop.it Content Director||http://business.scoop.it/|
2. Creating your Scoop.it account
There are three ways to sign up for a Scoop.it account:
1. Facebook Login: By clicking on the "Sign up with Facebook" button, you can have your profile automatically created for you with the information from your Facebook profile.
2. Twitter Login: By clicking on the "Sign up with Twitter" button, you can have your profile automatically created for you with the information from your Twitter profile.
3. Sign up with email: If you don't wish to use Facebook or Twitter to log into Scoop.it, click on "I don't have a Facebook or Twitter account" and you can enter your information manually. Note that in this case, we will ask you to verify your email address by clicking on a verification email we will send you. If you don't see the verification email, please check your spam folder.
**Logging in with your social networks is a super easy shortcut to creating your profile in one click and will also require you to add one less sharing option when you're all set up!**